Randal W. Boldt, Psy.D.
Senior Associate Director Senior Psychologist
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology, Baylor University
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Areas of Interest:
- Relational Cultural and Feminist theory
- Cultural humility and social justice issues
- Creative arts in therapy
- Couples therapy
- Group therapy
- Trauma recovery
- Men's issues.
- Association of Counseling Center Training Agencies (ACCTA)
- Texas Psychological Association (TPA)
- Texas University & College Counseling Center Professionals Association (TUCCCPA)
At Baylor Since: 2007