Counseling Services Hours:
Initial Assessment Hours
Monday – Friday / 9:00 - 4:00
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Please read this important information about our services available to students:
- Currently students have the option of receiving counseling services
- We will continue to offer our crisis services that are available to students at all times. If you are in crisis and need to speak with a counselor, you may call the Counseling Center 24/7 at 254-710-2467.
- In addition to the phone and teleconferencing options available to all students, please remember these following resources that may also be available to you:
- You can contact local mental health providers in your area.
- Telehealth options are frequently offered through your insurance carrier.
- In addition to the above, graduate students have access to several free phone/video counseling sessions through ComPsych.
If you are currently residing outside the state of Texas, our ability to provide counseling services for you may be limited due to laws governing our ability to practice across state lines. We can help assist in connecting you to your local resources. Please contact our office if you have questions.
If you want to speak to the Counseling Center about any of our available services, you can contact us during regular business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST) at 254-710-2467.